Tuna Sandwich


My Favourite Sandwich - Tuna Sandwich Brunch

Tuna Sandwich is my all time favourite type of Sandwich. It is very healthy, and recently I have found one of the best place who can offer me this delicious dish. It is my SAFEHOUSE, so I wish not want to share the details of the place, but it cost only THB239 for what you see, served with mashed potatoes, sausages, and bacon. Hint: it is from one of Italian Restaurant in Thailand.

Cheers...

NOTE: Taken from Wikipedia:

A tuna fish sandwich, also known as a tuna salad sandwich, tuna mayo sandwich or a tuna sandwich, is a sandwich made from canned tuna, usually combined with mayonnaise, and sometimes other ingredients such as celery or onion. Common variations include the tuna boat (served on a bun or roll) and the tuna melt (served with melted cheese). The more general term of tuna sandwich may also refer to cuisine utilizing filet of raw or cooked tuna, rather than canned tuna.

And of course, I am traveling with my preferred precision tool, i.e. Patek Philippe 5167R ;)


Patek Philippe 5167R

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----