Amor Vincit Omnia - Love Conquers All


Bamboo Forest, Arashiyama - Kyoto

Amor Vincit Omnia (in Latin) means "Love Conquers All". In my understanding, love overcomes all obstacles, and if you really love someone then you will try to do everything to protect your love one.

I have heard this phrase since when I was reading my degree in UK many years ago, but at that time, I didn't believe it.

I've been in love with someone before, let's say one too many but all of those never made me believed that Love can conquer all.

Up until recently, that I just understood what Love really is... It is difficult to explain, and if it doesn't happen to you yourself then you will not get it.

I rather not go into details, but please believe that Love (can) Conquers All - Amor Vincit Omnia.

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----