Finally!!! Re: Mercedes E350e


Famous Celebrity who suffered from E350e quality!

Source: MGR Online

Finally! I am not alone any more, because of this news. I have written complaints about this particular car previously, and now the car still suffered from many other issues. This Thai celebrity also suffered from quality of Mercedes Benz E350e, in her case she had to send the car back to service centre for over 3 months out of 6 months since purchased.

In news, she went to consumer protection authority, and filed complaints against Mercedes Benz Thailand (my assumption), I have done more or less the same to Mercedes Benz Thailand less the authority. 

I should join her force and file the same report for the same car model. 


--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----