Tenyuu Grand 50%!


Tenyuu Grand Annual 50% discount!

Whatever! Because I will miss it anyway, since today is the last day of Tenyuu Grand's annual 50% discount event. (1-5NOV2018).

I like the restaurant very much but it is quite pricy so any discount especially up to 50% is needed!!! I hope I won't miss again next year. Photo below belongs to one of my senior colleague who went there on the fifith, as you can see the price become very reasonable after discount.


--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----