One Fine Day in Chiang Mai in November 2018


Cyclists riding to Doi Suthep in the morning, and so do I.

One fine day on the first Sunday of November, 2018. I took a walk from my residence near Chiang Mai University, through Nimmanhemin Road, then through old Chiang Mai town, then went to secondhand book shop and then my favourite Korean restaurant. And I ended up at Sunday night market so called Tha Pae (ท่าแพ).


 Breakfast for most labours


 One Nimman


 My own silhouette shadow


Buddhist Monks went to collect alms


 Took a walk through old town - Chiang Mai


 Secondhand bookstore in old Chang Moi street


 My Favourite Korean Restaurant, having Sundubu-jjigae (순두부찌개)


 Sunset in old town - Chiang Mai


 Three Kings Monument


 Tha Pae Nightmarket

Ok, I took the whole day to accomplish this mission. All photos took by Canon 5DSR, with cheap 50/1.8 III lens. 

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----