My little secret garden (safehouse)


Secret Garden

This little secret garden is in Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand. I love the place very much. Not to mention owners who are willing to give me the best services of everything at fair price. 

It is kind of artistic place that you can blend in perfectly, surrounding with big trees and with vintage rice containers. I will not tell you where it is because it is my secret ;) 

Note: photo took by Xiaomi A2, untouched...

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----