Hong Kong


My Favourite workplace... - Hong Kong

It is good to be back to Hong Kong. It is one of the most interesting place in the world. It is very pricey but guaranteed to give visitors or expats all joy pleasures. I will have to remain in Hong Kong for at least 3 more years, and I am looking forward for the best time for this 2nd round here as an expat. More to say in years to come, please stay tune for more information soonest.

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----