Life...


Everything's gonna be alright!

2018 once again proved to be one of the most challenging year for me. There were highs and lows, pain and happiness throughout the year...

I chose not to go into details, but I admitted that the latest incident happened, struck me worst. I could hardly believe that anything like this would ever happen to me. I've been deceived, got hurt and feel really down now. But the show must go on, and I will try to recover as soon as possible.

Along this I have been thinking about the incident over and over and it had done nothing good to me, so I searched internet for any mental cure, and found a very good article to get me back in shape.

HOW TO FIX A BROKEN HEART - From The Independent online.

This incident reminded me of 3 songs and 1 movie, they are Yesterday by Beatles, Last Christmas by WHAM (George Michael), Desperado by Eagles and Indecent Proposal (1993). [Note: not exactly what happened to me 100% but they were first came up to my mind...]

I will definitely get back on my foot and will be stronger. Cheers...

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----