Altra Running Escalante Racer - Limited Edition


Altra Running Escalante Racer - NYC Limited Edition

It is not the first shoes by Altra Running that I had, and it will not be the last neither. I love Altra Running for many reasons, such as comfort, weight, and price. I have been Nike fan since when I was born, but it proved to be too generic for me, and many of Nike shoes did not fit me well.

Altra Running on contrary, has been designed by professional runners, who suffered more or less like me from other brand. And the latest one that I have purchased is Escalante Racer - NYC limited Edition.

After 10 days or so, I can tell straightaway that this is the shoes for me now and in the future as well. I will test it hard very soon, and will come back to make short review for it. Cheers...

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----