Wine Connection


Best time to work is when I have sparkling wine to go with it

Wine Connection is South East Asian wine distributor, and bistro. It has several outlets across Thailand, Singapore, and Vietnam. I am always their customer, because they carry broad range of wine from low to higher price.

I used to like Red, but now prefer more of sparkling or white, and Wine Connection carried a lot of great drinks to suite my preference. Nothing much about this post, but I just want to make statement about work and drink, they can go well together, given that you do it alone.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----