Tower Wing at Shangri La Hotel, Singapore


Is it Advertising or Promotion?

Well, I am not sure that this is? It is newsletter from Shangri-La, Singapore sent to me yesterday evening. I know it said newly-rejuvenated Tower Wing, and Breakfast buffet at The Line, and also it said I can do that while checking in between 16 May to 31 July 2017. And it ended with double GC (Golden Circle) award points.

I love the hotel though, it is not too far from my Singapore's residence, but sorry to say that I did not understand whether it is my benefit for free food? or not. Anyway, will check them out soon after I get back there.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----