Switzerland


Aletsch Glacier

Switzerland is one of my favourite place. Sadly that I could not speak French, German or Italian, otherwise I would have enjoy it more.

I visited there once a year for both business and pleasure. This year, this particular trip is to see Airshow, mostly in Geneva Airport. I will not go into details of this work too much. Airfare and Accommodation this year are quite expensive, and even cost more than flying all the way to U.K.

But Anyway, after Airshow I will have few days left, and have to head back to Taipei for 2nd time within 30days. Anyway, I look forward to write more soon.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----