Power Breakfast!


Big Breakfast [Everyday]

Breakfast is very important, and probably the most important meal of the day for me. I have not got much time for lunch, nor can take heavy dinner, so I will always need it. I take four eggs per day at least, and do heavy exercise when I could such as swimming, cycling and long walk.

And it is good time to spend my thoughts on what should be done for the day and etc. But again, most of time, I will have at least one colleague from 6 a.m. joining to discuss all works at this time, and by 10 a.m. we head to office and execute what was planned during long hours of power breakfast.

Even if I was on travel mode, I still have done the same everywhere I was, all conference calls would be made during these hours as well, so Hotels are the best place to be to do this. I have few of my regular favourites in Bangkok, Singapore, and elsewhere. We are Starwood Member, and so you can guess where are those hotels.

Anyway, please enjoy photos.


Me this morning [Early Start/Early Bird even on the weekends]



Bacon is also my favourite, all kind!



Sausages and Bacons  [Everyday]



Breakfast and Work



Four Sunny Side Up Eggs [Everyday]



Juice from either vegetables or fruits are good! [Everyday]

Anyway, those are my basic routines for the past 10 years or so, hope you enjoy it, and sorry if you didn't :).

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----