Nothern Food at Safehouse


Minced Pork Spicy Salad (ลาบหมูคั่ว)

I am not free today, but had commitment to have discussion with someone regarding work but luckily that we went past regular place today. They are Northern Food Expert. I love it but really can not explain what they are and how they really cook it. Northern Food is quite different from North Eastern in many ways, but again, I can not really explain. Sorry for this. We ordered 5 dishes but only 2 of these are good enough to share today.


Beef Stew Northern Style (แกงอ่อมเนื้อแบบเหนือ)

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----