How to shoot on iPhone 7 and Plus


Great set of short clips done by Apple


Apple released set of short clips teaching how to use iPhone 7 and Plus properly in photography. I found it amazing, even though I had photography background, but still did not know that iPhone 7 could perform some great functions, such as minimum closed-up shot required 10cm at least, or Focus Lock, and how to adjust exposure as well.

I have been using Apple product since when I was 8 years old, and for iPhone I have been using all models since from the beginning. Most of photos maintained in this Blog are done by iPhone, and if you browse back, you may see that quality of my photos are getting better every year, based on better product from Apple.

Again, well done Apple!

Here is the Link: How to shoot on iPhone 7 and Plus


Here is one of my shot from iPhone 7 Plus


--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----