Asset Valuation Methodologies


Asset Valuation Methodologies

Self Note to myself again, of Investment Banking 101, which is Asset Valuations (Yes, I know it all well, but it might be good to share this simple idea to non-financier readers. There are three most common methods to actually can help investors, or investment bankers find actual values of the subject company.

I have plenty of diagram and books, but I think it might be a little more complicated to share here. Instead of those hardcore texts, I have found this simple diagram from American Appraisal, Singapore who are now under Duffs & Phelps, and of course all other details are written well there. Please Click Here to see links and the rest details.

PLEASE NOTE: I made some minor adjustments to the diagram.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----