Rotwild R2 - in the middle of nowhere


Rotwild R2 - in the middle of nowhere

Well, nothing much to say, just to show off one of my favourite mountain bike from Germany. It is used by Mercedes-Benz AMG team in Europe for real bicycle competition. I love it very much because of the design, and selection of components built up to be completed bicycle as seen from factory.

I am very sure that I might be the only one of few of owner in Thailand. By the way, it was stolen few months ago, but here we go, I got it back now.

Anyway, that's it for now.

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...

[EOF]


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----