Nikon Z6/Z7


Nikon Z6/Z7 - Mirrorless Camera with 35/1.8s Lens


Nikon Z6/Z7 - Mirrorless Camera with 35/1.8s Lens


Nikon Z6/Z7 - Mirrorless Camera with 35/1.8s Lens

This is my latest camera, Nikon Mirrorless Z6. I bought it with 24-70/f4 Kit, with additional 35mm f1.8s Lens, because of my personal preference. Differences between Nikon Z6 and Z7 is the sensor, where Z6 had only 24 megapixel, the Z7 carry 45 megapixel, which is designed specifically for professional. Z6 is good enough for me.

I will try to test it today somewhere, then I will come back here for more review.

Anyway, that's it for now.

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...


Nikon Z6 35/1.8s with my another baby D3500 35/1.8g

[EOF]


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----