Kiew Kai Ka


Roasted Duck Curry

Kiew Kai Ka is one of few restaurant that was recommended by Michelin food guide in Thailand. It is authentic Thai  restaurant serving broad selection of cuisines. I have been there many times in the past years because of errands, so  it was one of the top in my list for authentic Thai.

I have not got so much time now to write about this, bu I will try to give more updates soon. 

Anyway, that's it for now.

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...

[EOF]


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----