True Fitt & Hill


True Fitt & Hill at Central Embassy, Bangkok

Not much to say really, but I think they deserved what they are. Best services can be expected, apart from waiting time. Even though I had my slot booked in advance, but they still ask me to wait. Price-wise, it is half-of the U.K. So please do not complain even though you might think you can get better deal than this place.

I am not regular there, because I have my own Barber, who cut my hair since when I was 2 years old. He is now still at Anantara, Siam, Bangkok Thailand. [Please note: Anantara, Siam used to be Four Seasons, Regent, and Peninsula Bangkok before] but he served me since when he works at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Bangkok, since when I was two years old.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----