Audemars Piguet 39mm Dual-Time


Audemars Piguet 39mm Dual-Time [Ref: 26124...] in Stainless Steel

This Audemars Piguet took me 1second to decide whether to buy or not. It is rare item, and I was lucky to walk to Audemars Piguet Gallery at Central Embassy, Bangkok, Thailand at the right time.

It is considered to be very rare, and hard to find. People had to queue up for this because it is fully functional Dual-Time, with Power Reserved Indicator, at the size that will fit most of Asian Male/Female.

Anyway, it is cheaper than what my daughter and nephew got, but it is the best suited me for all occasions.

Please find more information about the watch at following LINK.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----