Buben & Zorweg SPIRIT 8


My Buben & Zorweg SPIRIT 8 watches [In my bedroom]

Okay, I have, may be up to 100 fine watches in my house. Many of those are AUTOMATIC movements which required Rotating Watch Box to keep it moving. In the past, I used cheaper model, not to be named here, but they are unlike this wonderful SPIRIT 8 from Buben & Zorweg.

Watch is precision, and if you can afford to buy good watch, or anything, please make sure that you will know how to look after them well. Im my case, I know what I am doing, and even if the price tag of this box seems impossibly expensive, but I think it is worth it, 'cos I'm worth it. Period!


Complimentary Gift from Buben & Zorweg Gallery in Bangkok

Please find out more information about this wonderful Buben & Zorweg time mover at following LINK.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----