Hermes Apple Watch II


Hermes Apple Watch Series 2

I would like to drop short note here that I finally did not buy this Hermes Apple Watch Series 2 for my daughter, because she thinks it is too much, and not worth it.

We have Apple Watch Series I, and now I am wearing Rose Gold Sports version of Series 2. But they are not the same, not just leather band that Hermes offered, but also their special Watch Face, specifically available for Hermes only. (Nike version also has their own Watch Faces)

But the rest are the same, so I rather save my budget for other kind of luxury watches in the near future.

You can find out more about Hermes Apple Watch Series 2 HERE.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----