Good and Bad Days


Nothing much to say, apart from Good and Bad experience during past few days. According to Fortunetellers, these past few days were not good days. Everyone should be careful with everything, especially to cars/travelling and all related.

I did not take it seriously until I had accident couple of hours ago. The motorcycle hit my car in the back, my bumper needs to be replaced, will cost couple of $$$$$. Very unfortunate for me, and I think from now, I will try to learn more about Horoscope.





 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----