Royal Varuna Yacht Club


Quick Note to myself, next weekend I will be engaged in sailing course with one of my best friend. We will head to Pattaya early Saturday 29th morning, then will be back in Bangkok again on Sunday (which I will have important dinner with deputy governor of some province later that evening). I will be joined together with another of his friend from Credit Suisse, Singapore, so it is good chance to get some contact there.

The Beginner Course (Level-1) for an adult will cost me THB6,500 (or THB4,750 for member)

The Royal Varuna Yacht Club was introduced to me by one of my best friend, and I will check it out next week, hope my sailing skill still not too rusty after over 20 years or so, since when I was in High School in Geraldton, Western Australia. That's it for now. (now sitting at one of top3 bank in Thailand, waiting for approval.

Anyway, please check their website for more information here.

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----