Happy Birthday Mom - 2015

Mom and I at family's farmhouse

Happy Birthday my dearest mom, may almighty god bless you forever, wherever you are,  you know how much I love you.  Dad and I went to visit you at Sam Pran cemetery today, and we brought you nice flowers that can stand the heat.

There are so many things I wish to share with you, and hope we can all meet again somewhere over the rainbow. Love you the most.

At Sam Pran Cemetery


At Sam Pran Cemetery


Mom and Dad and I at my Speech Night

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----