Two most important women in my life


Nuna, my daughter and my Mom

I was so glad yesterday to be able speak with my daughter, Nuna (2000) who is now reading Economics at LSE, London. Then I realised that her profile photo used in Social Media application reminded me of my deceased mom (1943-2010).

So I would like to drop a short note here to show how much I appreciated having them as my family. I am so proud of them both and loving, missing them very much. It is great to always have good thoughts of the one we loved, even though they might not be around you at the time.

Love you both the most, as always.

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----