Shime Saba


Shime Saba (Marinated Mackerel)

This is one of the most favourite dish for me when taking some drinks at night time. I usually enjoy beer (lager) and/or Highball. New found place is somewhere on earth and the chef in this bar had it done well. This bar is a one-man-show place, by owner, doing everything you can possibly imagine, from cooking, to cleaning, and serving as well as entertaining customers.

Whenever I have time, I will pay a visit to this place, and this is one of the simple dish he made them well. He just ordered frozen, ready-made from food supplier, but put final touch with burning skill as shown below. Burner Torch is now common in Sushi restaurant, which adopted from Western food. 


Marinated Saba with Burner Torch

The owner of this place is actually a Japanese Chef who used to cook Italian. So his skill in most of things are very exceptional. Anyway, please let me enjoy this dish while it last. (limited supply per night due to storage problems, i.e. very tiny space)

I have found good website mentioned something about Sushi, and Saba here

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...

[EOF]


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----