Japanese Little Corner


Raw Squid with Wasabi Sauce

This Takoyaki Bar is hidden somewhere in one of the most quiet street in busy district. I have found this place by chance last night, and really enjoying it. Everything was served by owner, who is the only one who run this stall. Takoyaki was great, along with other hard to find snacks, such as Stingray's fin at unbelievable price. I had beer and few glasses of highball there, they went along very well.


Dried Stingray Fin

If I will ever go back there again, I will definite go to that place. It is somehow my safehouse now, so I wish not to reveal where it is ^^. Sorry...

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...

[EOF]


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----