Holidays


Countries With The Most Public Holidays source: WORLDATLAS

Thailand and several other neighbouring countries are now celebrating local New Year, and they are all Public Holidays, probably as long as International New Year [31st of December - 1st of JAN] as well. And I can not get things done due to the fact that banks and administrations are all closed.

It made me wonder about country with highest number of Public Holidays? I thought it was Thailand, but No, Thailand is on the 6th highest only. The 1st Rank is Cambodia with 28 No. of Public Holidays. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say here. Happy Holiday...

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----