The Oaks Cellars


Brunello Di Montalcino

I took a short trip back to Singapore to sort out some of my personal financial issue and could not stop myself to get some of good wine there, since the price is much cheaper than Thailand. The place I went is The Oaks Cellars at the Mandarin Gallery. This is one of my regular cellar, since it has almost everything I need, at a very good price.

I am fan of good Italian wine, learnt from my uncle who is one of the best connoisseur in most of area. I have not tried this one yet, but according to the points it received, it is one of the best buy wine. Once I try this, I will write some feedback later. Cheers...

One problem now when carrying liquid to travel, you will need to ask the shop to wrap them well, and DO NOT DO HAND CARRY... It is restricted by aviation law these days.


--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----