Life is like a box of chocolate


Simple Breakfast, Simple Life...

Life is like a box of chocolate, was first quoted from one of my all time favourite movie called "Forrest Gump".

From Wiktionary: Appeared in the 1994 film Forrest Gump, when the lead character Forrest Gump (played by Tom Hanks) says “My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”

I kind of agreed with that, because you never know what kind of life you are going to get. There are many things beyond your own control, and most of time, it will depend on many external factors that you can not force.

But I think even though you do not know what you are going to get, but you can make up your own universe, making list of what might happen, in order to minimise all kind of risks that may occur because of those external factors.

For me, I have been affected from external factors many time in my life, and I will definitely will still be affected from unforeseen reasons, but all I can do to ensure myself to survive is to take one step back. Once you move back, or taking more time to see whatever problem you are facing at higher/wider angle, you will finally realise what would be the best thing you should do to solve problems. I will try to give example sometime soon if time permitted. Meanwhile I remain... (fixing problems on my own)

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----