Simple Dinner (One Night in Bangkok)


Premium Rolls (Uni and Unagi)

On the way to Singapore at the end of October 2018, I had a chance to stop-by in Bangkok for a day, so I went to one of my favourite sushi place right in the middle of the city. [But I will not state where it is, because it is considered to be one of my safehouse also]

They served all kind of premium sushi and sashimi, with the price tag of course... From Photo above, they are Uni, and Unagi rolls. Uni is sea urchin's roes and Unagi is fresh water eel. They are commonly available everywhere in the world now, but only few places will serve as fresh ingredients as this place.

Anyway, please let me enjoy for now... Cheers

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----