Phone VS Internet Browsing Tools

Since an announcement of iPad, I made up my mind sometimes already that I will get rid of my iPhone for an iPad. But If I did just that, then I will need another reliable phone that just works (Sync with Mac, Long hours Battery, Great communication tools, and accessories). My conclusion pointed to Nokia, because of its ability to do all of those aforementioned.

My selection within Nokia phone pointed to E52 for size, finish, and functions as well. Together attached are some shots of the phone (and more)



 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----