Greatest Friends from Twitter, Thailand


Sorry, No Photo Posted

It is greatest things from Twitter to get to know new nice friends, and they are very nice. Few of us today (non-celeb ;-) ) gathered for lunch and chitchat in the Grand Hyatt, Bangkok, Thailand for nice Northern Curry Noodle (Khao Soi), and few other dishes. Then we moved to the Tea room upstairs for nice Ice Milk tea (Thai Style)

Please enjoy slideshow and thanks for you guys for coming :))
[UPDATE MAY2016: I stopped using Flash now, so I can not even see it myself]


Click here for Photos

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----