Frozen Durian and Floating market

Today, my family took me ;-) (not in opposite way) to Floating market in Amphawa, Samut Songkram, south west from Bangkok. We had fun there even though slow start, and hold back by some reasons.

At the floating market, we shop, eat, walk a lot along the canal. It is Thai way of life, for at least 200 years, since Bangkok was founded.

In the photo attached above is Frozen Durian, which I couldn't find from other places (but not necessarily be too difficult to find?) It cost 30 Baht. I will write more about Floating market at other time.

Cheers for now.

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----