Phanfa Restaurant Revisit after a year


Crabs! My favourite



Hainan Chicken

Phanfa is one of Thai famous classic restaurant situated in old town Bangkok, nearby the Grand Palace. It has been almost a year or so since I came here last time.

Their famous dishes are crabs and Hainan Chicken rice. I took both of each today, and planned to stay here until the restaurant close. Let me enjoy this ok?

Away, that's it for now.

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...

[EOF]

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----