Colnago Master Mapei


My Colnago Master - Mapei

This is one of my favourite bicycle in my own personal collection. I was very unlucky to have been acquainted with so called “thief” from cycling ring. Because that thief took many of my components without my permission and sold many of those items cheaply without paying me any penny, and I will never recover those items back. I was very angry and disappointed with whatever happened and filed lawsuit against those crooks.

Luckily, this bicycle is still in place and untouched. I am very very happy to see it sitting in one of my friend’s safe house. In couple of days, I will try to ride it soon.

Away, that's it for now.

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...

[EOF]


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----