Simple Breakfast


Three eggs, with no bread

Breakfast is the most important meal for me, because I might only take one meal per day sometimes. So I took breakfast very serious. My favourite breakfast ranged from Congee, to Full English breakfast, and all of them share one common item, which is egg. I usually take 3 eggs fro breakfast, and another 2 or 3 more eggs in any form during the day.

Anyway, I found this great place serving just right amount of breakfast for me with preset menu, altered only few items that I didn't like. That's it for now. 

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...

[EOF]


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----