New Favourite Menu


Thai - Chinese style porridge

These are my favourite dishes service with Porridge. This kind of meal can be taken as a breakfast or supper. I am not too sure where it originally came from but there must be something to do with Chinese, probably Teochew.

This is actually new menu at one of my favourite place in Thailand, i.e. The Coffee Club (run by Minor Group). It is a very good idea to capture Thai or Chinese or even other westerners with this dish. I came with free coffee promotion of you order before 11am. Price wise, it was fair considered that the restaurant itself is very trendy and clean, instead of Street side restaurant. 

Anyway, that's it for now.

Meanwhile, I will remain...

Cheers for now...

[EOF]


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----