End of 2018's Resolutions


Peace is all I need now...

Not sure how to start this writing, because it is quite emotional and may also made others look at me in different way (than they have already been)...

Basically, 2018 has been one of the most challenging year so far, and it has been very difficult for most of it, but approaching end of 2018, I also realised that there were some good part out of it as well.

The BADs: I wish not to go into details because it is very personal, and probably will get boring as it developed, and concluded, but definitely worth mentioning here for my personal note.

The Goods: I finally understand what love really is, and I wish to protect it 'til the end. I also have learnt who are friends and who were foes, based on my personal experiments in psychology game that I set up with those.

My end  of 2018's resolution would be that I only need one(s) person to understand me, and if most of the rest will not understand, then just let them go, because at the end you might only need one(s) to understand you, and I finally found that person(s) (in fact there were about 40 friends whom I can talk to about everything)... That was the good part of the year, and I intend to protect these relationships with those who I should only care for them.

Sorry, if reader will not understand, because it is my personal notes after all. Cheers...

--EOF--


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----