Happy Weekend


Without iPhone, I then switched from Apple Watch to Fitbit as well...

It is weekend, and I am now trying something (not) new again, basically without iPhone, I tend to spend much less time with phone now. I also had to change my Apple to Fitbit, in order for it to work and synchronised with my Android One handset.

So far, I haven't been successfully receiving any notification from my Fitbit, even though it was paired and synchronised with phone already.

This is one of Android weakness over iPhone, because it does not work well out of the box like iOS and other Apple products. Android really reminded me of PCs, of which I really hate them.

Anyway, let's see how far and how well can I live with this.

Cheers for now...


 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----