Happiness is not a destination


Just short note for myself:

I admit "I was wrong" about goal, and meaning of life after short visit to Tea house in Chinatown, Bangkok which own by few of respectable Gurus.
HAPPINESS IS NOT A DESTINATION, IT IS A WAY OF LIFE.
 That sign hung on the 2nd floor's wall, hidden from public but it struck my mind immediately. I always believed that Happiness is an ultimate goal for me, myself, and everyone, but now I understand that it is not right. It should really be "way of life" in every breath. So I am glad to have found it, and understand way of life better now.

That's it.

Ps. Admitting you were wrong does not make you weak!

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----