Synchronising Mac (Photos/Music) to PS3


PS3 and Bose Lifestyle 48

This topic is very interesting, as I myself trying to find out how to play Movies/Music/Slideshow on PS3 from my Mac iTunes Library. Finally I found cheap solution (free).

From several resource I have searched, all recommend "MediaLink" a proprietary software that cost as little as US$ 20. But for myself, I don't see such needs as it should be as simple as any streaming solution I have been playing around in the past.

Copying Status from Mac to PS3

So my solution is PS3 Media Server, found accidentally from the internet. It is Java Based, so it should run on all Linux platform including Mac OSX. Together I attached some screenshots, and just let the photo tell you the story, now I am up and running (Synching some of those music from my iTunes folder, and store it for later playback on PS3)

PS3 Media Server

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----