Everything but nothing


Hua Hin

For the past few days, I have been quite inert, in terms of inactive or overactive about everything but nothing. There seems much to do everyday, but I just couldn't make prority out of it. The it ends up in mess, and time wasting. So this entry would describe briefly of what I should accomplish for the rest of this month (at least, and this is good start)

1. Wrapping up the business plan I owed to several parties, and verify with those whether they are still interested or not. Name of those parties will not be disclosed here as I am under NDAs.

Those would include:

A) Digital media, plan for 2009-2010 (yes, I have not rolled out anything yet, because of the market fluctuation)

B) Computer company which is now not just a "Computer" company;

C) Other business opportunities which may comes... I will have to look around of how to win over this crisis.

2. Daily Schedule for my personal life, and this is also crucial, as I have to balance my works and plays in a more appropriate way. I could say that I did wasted time dedicated to Computing for several hours / day, interact with noone (I had to focus) apart from work colleagues, but no personal life at all...

- Family, namely my daughter, I should spend more time with her whenever possible.

- Sports would also be included in this point.

- Arts, Movies, and Music, yes I should look back into this.

---

I think aforementioned should keep me busy thinking, and execute it for at least until the end of this month. Progress should be update, once I got hold of project plan.

Small words for tool to assist my life would obviously including MacBook Pro, iWork09, and may be Micro$oft Office 2008.

Btw, this entry is done by WordPress application from iPhone

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----