Red... Rally...

After browsing though some news on Thai Political Newspaper Website, I've found something quite big, and very interesting.



According to news quoted from "Daylife.com"
Supporters of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra stand on the road outside the Government House during an anti-government protest in Bangkok January 31, 2009. Thousands of protesters marched on Thailand's seat of government on Saturday, delivering an ultimatum to Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva to call elections within 15 days or face bigger street demonstrations.

To be honest, I do not understand their intention, and I don't think they are doing any good for the country. Thailand now is ruled by Democrat party with the lead from Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva, who is now on the way back from World Economic Forum from DAVOS. The very honest opinion from me would be : They do things for "BOSS"... That's all I want to say here.

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----