iPhone Application

This is my first post from iPhone application for WordPress. It took sometime between my colleagues and I to figure out some problem with "xmlrpc" on i-reinvent hosting.

WordPress Application on iPhone

Silly mistake was an extra space from wp-config.php that it contains extra newline space. But once it has been taken care of, everything should work perfect!

Let's see and try after this post, as I'm writing from my iPhone 3G :-)

Be in touch!

===

Update (1 minute later) it works!!!

I love iPhone, WordPress and etc. Thanks to Tom Lee, and Nawin Somyat for tips over XML convention, bugs and problems!



WordPress Application on iPhone

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----