Chinese New Year 2009

I hope this is not too late to post something about Chinese New Year. It is the year of Ox, and I will not go too much into it.  I came across one interesting site compiles 30 something photos of those captured around the world of How Chinese celebrates. It is taken from Boston Dot Com Slash Big Pictures. Together I attached one photo from Lung Shan Temple from Taipei, where I visited several time, and hope you like it. For more photos please browse through Boston Dot Com Slash Big Pictures

So Happy New Year again!


Lung Shan Temple, 26th of January, 2009

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----