Leica M262


Leica M262, and Summarit Lens (50/2.4)

This is one of the camera I have been using for many years now. It came as one large package including Body (M262), Lens (Summarit 50/2.4), Flash, and Camera bag at not so cheap price.

But at the time, I had no choice since my older camera (M9-P) already given up on me because of sensor corrosion problem found in most of older digital Leica, and the later one like M240 wasn't good for my purpose (i.e. I don't need Video capability or Live View, or etc.). And Leica M10 hasn't arrived at that time yet, so I had no choice.

I will write more about this when I am free. Cheers.

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----