Mercedes Benz E350e W213's Troubles


Mercedes Benz E350e AMG Dynamic

Latest Update: 27SEP2018 Mercedes recalled my E350e to fix power steering issues, of which I guess it was affected from Hybrid Battery malfunction as well. Let's see through it later...

--------

Following is my email sent to Mercedes Benz Thailand to complain about my Mercedes Benz E350e AMG Dynamic. There are 2 versions in email, Thai and English. Please browse through it to see how many problems I had for the past few days since purchased.

ภาษาไทย:

ผมชื่อพลธร วัชรเสถียร ออกรถ E350e หมายเลขตัวถัง WDD2130506LXXXXXX จากศูนย์ธนบุรีฯลุมพินี ตั้งแต่ปลายเดือนพฤศจิกายน 2560 พบปัญหาตามนี้ 

1. ฝาปิดช่องเก็บของตรงกลางด้านหน้า ที่เป็นสี Piano Black เป็นรอยด่าง 

(ได้รับแจ้งจากธนบุรีฯลุมพินีแล้วว่า claim ให้และของมารอเปลี่ยนแล้ว แต่ผมยังไม่ได้เข้าไป)

2. ระบบ Active Parking Assist ใช้การไม่ได้ *เคยใช้ได้ครั้งเดียวและไม่ได้อีกเลย* ขึ้นว่า Inoperative ผมได้ให้ศูนย์พันทวีตรวจสอบแล้วโดยหัวหน้าฝ่ายเทคนิคที่ชื่อคุณจ๊อบ ปรากฏว่าคอมพิวเตอร์ขึ้น False และบอกว่าอาจมาจากเซนเซอร์ถอยจอดชำรุด หรือสายไฟขาด 

รอเอาเข้าไปตรวจสอบแก้ไขที่ศูนย์พันทวีวันจันทร์ที่ 29 (มกราคม) นี้

***สำคัญสุด*** 3. ลำโพง Burmester มีเสียงลำโพงแตก เกิดขึ้นบางเพลง และผมสามารถทำซ้ำให้เกิดกับรถใหม่ในศูนย์ลุมพินีคันอื่นๆได้อีก โดยร่วมทดสอบกับทั้ง Product Expert ที่ชื่อคุณโบ๊ต // และผมยังได้ร่วมทดสอบกับหัวหน้าฝ่ายเทคนิคที่ศูนย์พันทวีอีกด้วย (คุณจ๊อบ) โดยอาการนี้เกิดกับบางเพลงที่มีช่วงความถี่เสียงกว้างๆ เช่นเพลง ดาว จากวง B5 ฯลฯ (แต่เอาเพลงดาว - B5 ไว้เป็นตัวทดสอบดีสุดเพราะมีช่วงที่ไม่มีเสียงลำโพงแตก และตอนมีเสียงลำโพงแตกชัดเจน)

ผมยังได้รับแจ้งจาก Product Expert ที่ศูนย์ลุมพินี (คุณโบ๊ต) ว่าพบปัญหานี้ในรถใหม่อีกคันด้วย แต่เป็นรุ่นอิ่น

ผมได้ทำการค้นหาปัญหานี้จาก Website ต่างประเทศ (MBWORLD) และพบว่ามีปัญหาเหมือนกันในรุ่นอื่น แต่พบวิธีแก้ไขใน C-Class ตาม Link ที่แนบมานี้

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w205/577490-burmeister-speaker-rattle-buzzing-video-recorded-6.html

มีการพูดถึงการเปลี่ยนอุปกรณ์บางชิ้น และบอกว่ามี Service Order Number : LI72.10-P-061465 ที่สามารถแก้ไขได้ และไม่ได้มาจากดอกลำโพงแตก แต่เป็นตัวยึดลำโพงและส่วนประกอบอื่นๆ

ผมจึงอยากให้ Mercedes Thailand ช่วยกรุณาประสานหรือใช้ทรัพยากรที่มีอยู่ ช่วยหาให้ทางศูนย์บริการว่า Service Order Number: LI72.10-P-061465 คืออะไร มีรายละเอียดอย่างไร เพราะผมคิดว่านี่คือปัญหาใหญ่ เพราะไม่ได้เกิดกับรถผมคันเดียว (จากที่พบใน W213 คันอื่นที่เป็นรถใหม่ และรถรุ่นอื่น ตามที่แจ้งไปแล้ว) และผมไม่อยากเสียเวลา

ผมได้สอบถาม Burmester ที่เยอรมันไป ได้มีการตอบกลับหาผมว่า เป็นปัญหาที่พบกันมาตั้งแต่รุ่นก่อนๆด้วย และ Mercedes Benz รับทราบปัญหา และมีวิธีแก้ไขแล้ว 

ผมเองแปลกใจมากว่ารถซื้อใหม่เหตุใดมีข้อผิดพลาดมากมายขนาดนี้ 

ผมจึงใคร่ขอความเห็นใจช่วยอำนวยความสะดวกเรื่องนี้โดยด่วนที่สุดครับ และช่วยแจ้งทางศูนย์บริการทั้งลุมพินี และพันทวีด้วยครับ เพราะผมจะเอารถเข้าไปวันจันทร์ที่ 29 นี้

และผมได้แนบ Capture จาก Page นั้นมาให้ดูด้วย 

ขอบคุณมากครับ

พลธร วัชรเสถียร

---

English (just in case if this email will be read by non-Thai personnels.)

Dear All,

My name is Polthorn Vajrasthira, and I have recently purchased E350e from Lumpini. However I am quite disappointed with final touch quality of the car, as I found too many problems since first few days.

1. Piano Black finishing for middle glove box cover need to be replaced, because of paint false.

This problem has already been claimed and Lumpini will replace it for me whenever I am free.

2. Active Parking Assist can’t be use, and message “Inoperative” shown on display.

Head of Technical at Bhanthavee used computer to check and tried to clear false, but message indicating that  (may be) bad parking sensors or wiring problems were shown.

I am now scheduled to be at Bhanthavee on coming Monday 29th (January) and hopefully they can trace where problems are, and fix it promptly, properly.

And following is ***The Most Annoying Problem found in my E350e***

3. Burmester sounds rattled/buzz, at particular frequencies. And I suspected that it is the same problem found elsewhere in the world as well. I can also replicate this problem in another E350e (Brand New from Lumpini), tested with Product Expert from Lumpini.

I’m always busy so I didn’t want to waste my time putting my car in Service centre and they don’t know how to fix, so I made my own research on this problem and found possible fix that happened in other model, in this case C-Class.

Please kindly browse through this link:

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w205/577490-burmeister-speaker-rattle-buzzing-video-recorded-6.html

It described Permanent Fix with Service Order Number: LI72.10-P-061465

So I am begging Mercedes Benz Thailand to please kindly facilitate service centre with guideline based on that service order number.

Because I don’t want to waste my time letting service mechanics doing trials and errors on my car.

Last but not least, when my E350e works, it worked well, and I enjoyed it, until those problems found and I am very annoyed.

Thank you for your kind attention and I hope that permanent solution to fix my car will be found soonest.

Best,

Polthorn Vajrasthira

--EOF--

 

Tribute




"FAREWELL TO THE KING RAMA IX, THE GREATEST KING OF KING..."

Read more in "KING RAMA IX"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Twitter Updates




"I DON'T TWEET" - QUOTED FROM KIMI RAIKKONEN, my all time favourite F1 driver

Read more in "@Polthorn"

------P.Vajrasthira-----

Meet The Author




"Mathematician and Computer Scientist who spend most of time doing other things..."

Read more in "About"

------P.Vajrasthira-----